Personalised Candles – Finish and Quality
We pride ourselves on the fact that our personalised candles are quite different. Apart from the fact that they are all Australian made, the candles are all finished with a unique coating process that embeds the design within the candle. There are no stickers that can fade, peel or be easily damaged. It also means that the candles can last – making them an ideal keepsake for all special occasions.
All our large candles and bomboniere are presented in beautiful organza gift bags. Alternatively, you can choose to have your special candle gift boxed (our sets come presented in gift boxes free of charge). Personalised Candles and Gifts create quality candles for all occasions. And we can deliver quickly, with no extended delays.
Personalised Candle Sizes
Large pillar candle – 22cm x 7 cm approx.
Extra large pillar – 25cm x 7.5cm approx.
Small Set – 1 large pillar candle (22 x 7cm) & 2 taper candles.
Large Set – 1 large pillar candle (22 x 7cm) & 2 small pillar candles (15 x 5cm)
Bomboniere Candles – 7.5 x 5cm (minimum order =10)
If you require large numbers of personalised candles for graduation ceremonies, workplace awards etc, please contact us and we can provide you with a quote.
Express Service is Available
We always try wherever possible to accomodate urgent orders. If possible, please allow at least 14 days for your order to be prepared and sent. However if you have an urgent requirement, please see details on our express service capability here.
Personalised Candles – Safety and Care
- Children -Always keep lit candles out of reach of children and pets
- Surfaces – Place candles on heat resistant, non flammable surfaces
- Packages – Remove all packaging and candles before lighting
- Wax – To avoid wax splash when extinguishing, use a snuffer
- Movement – Don’t move a burning candle as the wax could spill and cause severe burns
- Drafts – Burn in an area free of draughts
- Wicks – Trim wicks to approximately 1 cm
- Storing – Keep candles out of direct sunlight to avoid warping and fading
- Polishing – You may polish candles with a nylon stocking